As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
1. As stated in our membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for up to 60 days. We understand things come up and we’d like to do what we can to help.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 15 business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable. Membership hold requests are subject to a $25 freeze fee per request.
3. A request less than 30-days will not be honored and a hold is not to exceed 60 days.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period that you request, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).